Khaaja Chowk has brought together, apart from its repertoire of delectable fare, a few special flavours to delight the discerning Indian palate.
- RABRI KHAAJA: Lacchedar crunchy Papdi topped with cold Rabri- A delight for the sweet tooth
- KHAAJA KI CHAAT: A lachedaar papri, if you will, topped with a chaat dressing, sprinkled with a special Khaaja masala.
- BIRYANI: Tender pieces of chicken or mutton simmered in special Lucknawi masalas, layered with long grain basmati rice and cooked on slow fire
- RARA GOSHT : Assorted cuts of lamb cooked with whole masala in a rich keema gravy
- KABAB PLATTER : Assorted pieces of succulent & juicy chicken and mutton marinated and flavoured with freshly ground masalas / yoghurt/cheese –The Kalmi Kabab, mutton seekh kabab,chicken banno kabab Galauti Kababs